Why would WWE elect Chris Benoit to the hall of fame?

They want nothing more to do with him. The evidence that he killed not only himself but his wife and child. Sure, there are racists and cheaters in other Hall of Fames, but I bet you would be hard pressed to find people who took another life (Outside of the occasional war veteran, of course). Not to mention, if... show more They want nothing more to do with him.
The evidence that he killed not only himself but his wife and child.
Sure, there are racists and cheaters in other Hall of Fames, but I bet you would be hard pressed to find people who took another life (Outside of the occasional war veteran, of course).
Not to mention, if they DID induct him, can you imagine the protests and backlash from not only some wrestling fans but the general public as a whole? It would not be something the WWE would want to deal with.

Bottom line: Even though Chris Benoit had a great career, there is no way on God's green earth he is ever getting into the hall of fame.

Do you agree with me, or do you still think you can make an argument against what I've said here?
Update: Crude of course it is.....but under these circumstances, do you think WWE would consider such a thing?