Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 decade ago

Did you know, chewing tobacco and smoking cigarettes will prevent any cancer from spreading?

It's because once you get cancer from using smokeless and smoked tobacco, it has nowhere to spread! (basically, you're gonna die b/c its already in most of your body)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well.... did you know that lung cancer is the MOST likely to kill you?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

What kind of stupid person told you this or did you come up with it yourself??? Any cancer, no matter where or how you got it can spread! Cancer can also be cured. It is not a death sentence anymore if treated early. If you get mouth cancer it can spread though out your body but you'd be dead without treatment first. Lung cancer also can spread into the lymph nodes and to the brain but again if found early can be treated.

Source(s): my Grandmother who had cancer of the throat at age 45, not from smoking cause she didn't, and who will be 75 next month.
  • 1 decade ago

You definetly did not do your homework I can see. First off chewing tabacco you are placing that nicotine right up against your cheek, trust me my brother did it and he died of cancer of the mouth and it did not stay in his cheek it spread thruout his mouth into his jawline. I had two other family members die of mouth cancer as well and they smoked.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there are people who would ask querries they themselves knew the answer...if its not foolishness what else...smoking is banned in many public areas together w/ tobacco ads ...while in cigar packs its printed there dangerous to health...the govenment is deemed right in spending millions in research to come up w/ its campaign against smoking...sometimes foolish people get the attention as some politicians (read:fooliticians) we know get headlines...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oh? Is that a fact... or fiction? Any cancer left untreated is deadly no matter what you do!

• 1 decade ago

Are you taking any prescription medication?!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no it doesn't unless you want jaw cancer

• 1 decade ago

Oh OK if you say so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.