Your Impression Of S.F All-Star Game Presentation?

I thought the tribute to Willie Mays was rather lame, The team introductions were not that exciting, I was disgusted by S.F. "fans" booing Dodger All Stars and the "God Bless America" was a travesty. Those women took forever setting up one keyboard for one song and acted as though it was all... show more I thought the tribute to Willie Mays was rather lame, The team introductions were not that exciting, I was disgusted by S.F. "fans" booing Dodger All Stars and the "God Bless America" was a travesty. Those women took forever setting up one keyboard for one song and acted as though it was all about them. The singer was off key to boot.
I was very disappointed. I felt a city the size of San Fran could have put on a much greater presentation.
What do you think?
Update: Koalafamily: Theres no hating and certainly no jealousy. What kind of history does San Fran have that St. Louis, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Baltimore etc. doesnt have? Two WS appearences since moving to S.F.? Pretty lame. S.F can boast Willie Mays and Juan Marichal but outside of that Mmmm, not much. Im... show more Koalafamily: Theres no hating and certainly no jealousy. What kind of history does San Fran have that St. Louis, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Baltimore etc. doesnt have?
Two WS appearences since moving to S.F.? Pretty lame.
S.F can boast Willie Mays and Juan Marichal but outside of that Mmmm, not much.
Im not knocking the Giants or San Francisco as a city, but their All Star presentation was sub par. It sounds like YOU are the one who is jealous.