What is a good school district in Queens, NY or in Nassau County, NY?

Best Answer

The best school district in Queens is district 26 - Fresh Meadows, Bayside schools.

Nassau county has many good districts...but you'll pay the price in taxes. For ex. I live in the Herricks SD and my taxes are a little over $10,000. Garden City, Great Neck, Wheatley, Manhasset, Port Washington are all great school districts...but very expensive.

Source(s): I'm an elementary school teacher in Queens.

Don't get another dog. You didn't mention training the pit or anything - I guess your house was just a waystation. And small dogs and little children do NOT MIX...ever. They're too fragile and the toddler can't understand that every single tiny toy has to be picked up as soon as it's dropped or the dog eats and gets obstructed. I don't think either you or your daughter is ready for a dog. Oh...and you don't "donate" a dog. I guarantee, pit and other rescues arent looking for donations. They're filled to overflowing. You will be astoundingly lucky if you find someone to take him.

stick with any school in the bayside district, or francis lewis high school