Do you think that President Bush is doing a good job running our country?

To be honest with you, I dont realy.

But what do you think?

Best Answer

All these leftists are saying worst president ever and they don't have a clue what it takes to be President. They get their info from their leftist anti American Bush websites.

I think he arrogant, and blinded by loyalty to those who don't deserve it, e.g., Alberto Gonzalez.

I think he makes decisions regarding issues like stem cells, based on religious rhetoric, and am frankly shocked he hasn't mandated intelligent design as a part of the "No Child Left behind Act".

Lastly, I think his ego led him to start the GWOT under false pretenses, which will now take decades to pay off. It's pretty simple, you can't spend billions weekly, and cut taxes, and pretend the bill will never come.

It will. Bottom line, we're not safer, we simply have more people in more countries pissed-off at us, and Iraq is no more closer to being a democratic nation then Iran is.

We could have rebuilt every school in the US for what we spent thus far, and had a lot more to show for it. Sigh.

You will have one side called republicans saying yes - and talking about the clinton years - for some strage reason that can only be a pathetic attempt at deflection (though some seem to be jumping ship and saying no they hate bush)

People not of any political persuasion saying No.

Liberals saying No.

I think thats a fair and reasonable assesment.

A fabulous job: we're winning in Iraq, the rest of the world respects us, our health care is fabulous, the economy is doing great, there is no segregation, Halliburton is making money hand over fist, there is no inflation, gas prices keep going lower, the world is getting cooler, Iran is our friend, they're growing fewer poppies in Afghanistan, the Israelis and Palestinians have made peace with each other...and a whole bunch of other fantasies except for the part about Halliburton.

And what makes you feel that way? the lib media?

I voted for him both times and would vote for him a 3rd time if I could. He has been a steadfast leader in the war on terror. Hes upheld the rights for the unborn, opposed the gay agenda, and helped keep America terror-free by going on the offense. He also puts up with a constant media onslaught of people that hate him and accuse him of all kinds of vile things.

He really hasnt been very great at balancing the budget or reigning in govt spending however and places like conservative talk radio have been very vocal about that. But he has done everything he could to ensure the economy keeps rolling along like it has and increased revenues will help keep the budget manageable.

But I really dont see any reason to demonize people in politics unless they truly prove to be unamerican, like John Kerry.

Jesus taught us to love God and love our neighbor and people that run around mindlessly hating people because we disagree with them. If they loved God, they would do the things he said to do.

In trying to determine who to vote for in the 2000 Election, I looked closely at the resume of both candidates and also listened to there responses during the debates. Clearly both candidates were "riding the fence" to get votes. One (1) clear bit of evidence concerning the President is that no organization, company or public entity that he was head of prospered under his leadership. He has kept that streak alive in his current position.

I don't think he is, it upsets me on how presidents could put other peoples kids in danger over egos and power over the world but yet they talk about God and how it was so tough to make that decision, there are plenty of ways on how we could do the right things but now days if politicians do that they will loose their sponsers and they are afraid. Is said but is reality.

I think that with the events in America that past decade or so, President Bush is doing as good as any other guy could. Bush really is someone to look up to because he stands up for what he believes. He takes criticism and hatred but still stands strong. Not too many people could take all that with out buckling....

Neither one has in my suggestions, the two are enemies of our shape. McCain will do regardless of the international banks and oil companies want no longer what's interior the excellent pastime of the folk, in simple terms like our final sixteen or so presidents.

Bush hasn't made the first mistake , yet.

I especially like his new authority to rendition

for torture in Egypt : anybody who makes the false report.

Send all naminations to VP Dick Cheney.

First on my list : everybody at

The Weather Channel !

asj ,

pacom 5