Since NBC "aired" over 70 hours of Live Earth, a major push for Al Gore's "Man Made" Global Warming

agenda.... will NBC give fair and equal time to all of the information and scientific data that opposes "man made" global warming? (after all, the lib based media is crying for the fairness docrtine... right?) Follow up question.... If Al was to throw his hat into the ring for Preseident... this would... show more agenda.... will NBC give fair and equal time to all of the information and scientific data that opposes "man made" global warming? (after all, the lib based media is crying for the fairness docrtine... right?)

Follow up question.... If Al was to throw his hat into the ring for Preseident... this would be the largest campaign contribution in US history.... will NBC give the opponent 70+ hours of coverage for their campaign?
Update: John.... I don't think anyone is suggesting that we don't do our best to take care of the environment. I'm not going to make the case against man made global warming because I have done that plenty in past questions and this question is about the media pushing a theory as fact like schools do with... show more John.... I don't think anyone is suggesting that we don't do our best to take care of the environment. I'm not going to make the case against man made global warming because I have done that plenty in past questions and this question is about the media pushing a theory as fact like schools do with evolution. Sorry Kelly, there are thousands of scientists that believe the opposite, research just a little.... What this creates is a HIGH COST way of dealing with an issue we have very little impact on. There is a warming trend right now... 20 years ago it was a cooling trend... before that a warming trend... what did we do so drastically different to swing those cycles?

I believe we can pollute a river or even a lake... but please.... these gasses that are supposedly killing the ozone have been naturally released in much greater quantities by the earth for thousands of years.

Lets just give the big guy upstairs a little credit and say.. he knows what he is doing.
Update 2: Oh.. and Kelly... make no mistake... Al Gore is campaigning.... his name is all over it. It is more recognition. Because of who he is, you can't take the politics out of it. It is a huge political hot topic.