Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

How long should I oven roast my lamb chops?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

about 20 minutes, if you want them cooked well, but i suggest 10 - 15 minutes tops, at 375!. here's a good recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Lamb Chops In The Oven

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How long should I oven roast my lamb chops?

Source(s): long oven roast lamb chops: https://bitly.im/GIoCl
  • MrOrph
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Quick pan sear first then roast in oven 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes if you want medium rare.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON

This dish has a classic simplicity, and its preparation is similarly streamlined. Just brown lemon-and-thyme-seasoned lamb chops quickly, then serve drizzled with a lemony reduction of its own cooking juices. If you enjoy wine with such a main dish, try a fruity young Beaujolais, lightly chilled. Preparation time: 5 minutes. Chilling time: 1/2 to 1 hour. Cooking time: 8 to 10 minutes.

FOR 4 SERVINGS YOU WILL NEED:

4 to 6 blade bone lamb chops, about 1/2 inch thick

3 tbsp. lemon juice

White pepper

1 tsp. dried thyme leaves

1 1/2 tbsp. butter

1/2 tbsp. salad oil

Salt

Lemon wedges for garnish

1. Trim excess fat from lamb chops, if necessary. Place in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Sprinkle lightly with white pepper, then evenly with thyme. Refrigerate to blend flavors for 1/2 to 1 hour.

2. In mixture of heated butter and oil in a large heavy frying pan, cook lamb chops over moderately high heat until well browned on both sides (3 to 4 minutes per side). Salt to taste. Remove chops to a warm platter.

3. Pour off and discard fat in pan. Add remaining lemon juice to pan, stirring to dissolve brown drippings. Drizzle mixture over chops. Garnish with lemon wedges. Good served with: Mashed potatoes or rice pilaf, and sliced fresh tomatoes.

FOR 2 SERVINGS: Half of the ingredients. FOR 8 SERVINGS: Double the ingredients.

HOPE THIS HELPS! ;-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.