Is eco-goth better than regular goth?

yes, i just got fineshed watching Scooby-Doo and the Witches Ghost and as you know, the Hex Girls are a band of eco-goths which they say are like wiccans. Are they like wiccans? Are wiccans bad? Are eco-goths bad? help plz?

Favorite Answer

Wicca is a religion and no Wiccans are not bad. Here is an awesome site please check it out, if you want to know, learn:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/witchcra.htm

I love this qoute from the site above:"We are not evil. We don't harm or seduce people. We are not dangerous. We are ordinary people like you. We have families, jobs, hopes, and dreams. We are not a cult. This religion is not a joke. We are not what you think we are from looking at T.V. We are real. We laugh, we cry. We are serious. We have a sense of humor. You don't have to be afraid of us. We don't want to convert you. And please don't try to convert us. Just give us the same right we give you--to live in peace. We are much more similar to you than you think." Margot Adler

Source(s): Many beloved friends & family are Wiccan

Although there is much wisdom to be found in cartoons., I wouldn't take them too seriously. I think "Eco-Goth" is an invention of the Scooby Doo writers!

It's quite brave of a animated show like that to tackle issues such as religious tolerance!

• i never heard of eco goths but my boyfriend is wiccan and goth but i wouldn't say his religion is bad but he is lol

As i get the impression you are a youngster i will say eco goth,that way u r celebratin the life around you instead of worshipin death and negativety

The Birthday Massacre

You're concerned about the definition of a group of fictional characters that star alongside an animated great dane who smokes pot?

Got anything else going on there? Hobbies? Studies?

I wouldn't worry about it, none of them are 'bad', wiccans are harmless tree fairies that come down every so often to sprinkle the earth with their urine, which makes the trees grow. You should really thank the wiccans, for allowing us to have air and furniture, as well as warmth.

Thanks wiccans, thiccans.

Are you serious?