My Printer is Printing the same page! As soon as I turn the Printer on it start printing the same page. Help?

My printer is printing a homework page I was working on. My printer had a little toy in it. Thats why it didn't print anything, but i didn't know that. so I kept clicking the Printing Button a million times. when we got the toy out It started printing the page a million times and now it won't stop. i... show more My printer is printing a homework page I was working on. My printer had a little toy in it. Thats why it didn't print anything, but i didn't know that. so I kept clicking the Printing Button a million times. when we got the toy out It started printing the page a million times and now it won't stop. i don't know how to fix it! please help me! I need to get this printer fixed! Help anyone?