Am i gay, bi, or striaght?

Whenever i see a woman in a bikini or something like that I'm not aroused, but i think that she is hot, but when i see a muscular guy i am aroused. Now ur first thought must be, "DUH, u r gay." BUT!!!! I think it is disgusting when i see two guys kissing (not that I'm against gay rights) and when i see two women kissing i think of it as normal and hot. When i think of dating i think of a woman and a guy going to dinner, movies etc. Also I've never had feelings for guys only girls. And when i think of having sex i think of a man and a woman having it.

Am I gay, bi or straight?

I might want to add that I'm a teen and i read that it is normal for people to have homosexual feelings.

Thanks for your help!

I have fantasied of having sex with a crush (a girl) and i get a ***** and whenever i think of kissing one of my crushes (all girls) i get all happy and I feel that my life is great.

Best Answer

I really don't think that you like guy's, If it only happens to you when you see muscular guy it might be because you'll love to have the body that they do or look like they do. And maybe you don't feel aroused when you se girl cuz u r lately thinking more about you physic's and how would you like to look like, than been with a girl or having a relationship.. well good luck discovering your rel feelings, only you can know for sure!

I'm not gay, but the best answer I ever got about the definition of what gay is was from a close gay friend. He said before he figured things out he tried dating girls and had "functional" sex. In other words, he found that sex with a girl could be arousing and everything worked fine. However, he found that emotionally he fell in love with men and he was never able to develop that bond with a female.

When he fantasized about the perfect date and romantic music, he saw himself enjoying the company of a man, not a woman. He simply could not picture a woman in a relationship. Girls were like sisters to him, and it was awkward and odd to consider them potential mates.

While you might have a physical attraction to men, consider that most of relationships are indulging with a person you really like in terms of communication. Sex is a part of that, but it's not the only deciding factor. Who do you want the relationship with? That's the question to start with. The rest will follow.

If you're aroused by men, as you grow older you might need a very open-minded partner to help you deal with this part of yourself since it may continue to be a need. If that's the case, don't hide your feelings or be ashamed - be honest with your partner. There's a huge spectrum of sexuality and people are very different from couple to couple. And since you're a teen, I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell my own kids - love should never be separate from sex. If you want great sex have great love first. It adds great nobility and beauty to intimacy, and you'll feel deep harmony if you do things in that order.

good luck!

I'm going to label you "confused." I think you are denying your own thoughts to a degree. There is a difference in thinking someone is hot and being attracted to them. I can tell you if a girl is hot, but I am not attracted to them. The guys kissing thing could just be a mental block. It's something that you want to deny deep down. Personally, anal sex scares the living mud out of me. I'm gay though, even if I don't like anal sex, I'm still gay.

probably straight...possibly bi. Maybe you just get turned on because the male body can be a beautiful thing. Of course, society puts all of those male/Female relationships in your mind because that is what is most accepted. I'm sure that as you get older you may be able to sort out your feelings better. No matter who you choose to have a relationship with, just remember to be happy.

I think that you are repressing the fact that you are really into men. Part of you really likes men and is sexually attracted to men. You saying that it's disgusting to see two men kissing is just your inner being telling you that it's wrong. You have been playing it straight for so long, that you think it's not right to be attracted to guys. The fact is when you give in to what you are hearing from your subconscious part of your mind, you will realize the truth about your sexuality.

um well my first thought was that ur maybe bi, but then again ur a teen so you may still be going through puberty which causes hormonal changes that may cause you to be aroused by men. if its just that then youll be back to normal soon.

smile lots! :)

i'm not gay, however the basically right answer I ever have been given with regard to the definition of what gay is became into from an intensive gay buddy. He mentioned formerly he figured issues out he tried relationship females and had "functional" intercourse. In different words, he chanced on that intercourse with a woman ought to be arousing and each thing labored wonderful. besides the indisputable fact that, he chanced on that emotionally he fell in love with adult males and he became into on no account in a position to advance that bond with a woman. whilst he fantasized with regard to the suited date and romantic music, he observed himself enjoying the business business enterprise of a guy, not a woman. He basically ought to not image a woman in a relationship. females have been like sisters to him, and it became into awkward and unusual to evaluate them skill friends. mutually as you're turning out to be a actual allure to adult males, evaluate that maximum of relationships are indulging with a guy or woman you particularly like in terms of communique. intercourse is a factor of that, besides the indisputable fact that it is not the only figuring out factor. Who do you opt for the relationship with? it quite is the question to initiate with. the rest will persist with. while you're aroused by utilising adult males, as you advance older you will possibly decide for an extremely open-minded better half that might actually assist you handle this component of your self because of the fact it may stay a decide for. if it quite is so, do not conceal your thoughts or be ashamed - be effortless along with your better half. there's a extensive spectrum of sexuality and persons are very diverse from couple to couple. and because you're a teenager, i visit tell you a similar concern I tell my own little ones - love might desire to on no account be separate from intercourse. in case you opt for great intercourse have great love first. It provides great the Aristocracy and ask your self to intimacy, and you will experience deep unity in case you do issues in that order. sturdy success!

That's weird I think it's disgusting to see two guys kissing also - - - unless there kissing me that is.

it is normal to have these feelings. I think you may be bi, but as you get older, feelings towards a guy or girl may get stronger

• Aura

I say bi-curious. Just go with the flow... no need to put yourself in a box. If you like someone, guy or girl, you'll know it, and that's all you need to know really. next step: ask 'em out! ;)