Am i gay, bi, or striaght?

Whenever i see a woman in a bikini or something like that I'm not aroused, but i think that she is hot, but when i see a muscular guy i am aroused. Now ur first thought must be, "DUH, u r gay." BUT!!!! I think it is disgusting when i see two guys kissing (not that I'm against gay rights) and when... show more Whenever i see a woman in a bikini or something like that I'm not aroused, but i think that she is hot, but when i see a muscular guy i am aroused. Now ur first thought must be, "DUH, u r gay." BUT!!!! I think it is disgusting when i see two guys kissing (not that I'm against gay rights) and when i see two women kissing i think of it as normal and hot. When i think of dating i think of a woman and a guy going to dinner, movies etc. Also I've never had feelings for guys only girls. And when i think of having sex i think of a man and a woman having it.
Am I gay, bi or straight?
I might want to add that I'm a teen and i read that it is normal for people to have homosexual feelings.
Thanks for your help!
Update: I have fantasied of having sex with a crush (a girl) and i get a ***** and whenever i think of kissing one of my crushes (all girls) i get all happy and I feel that my life is great.