brittany g asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

how to make your hair stright?

i have curly hair how can you get it stright without using a hair strightner

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I use Proclaim Glossing Polish with Aloe. (Only at Sally's or other professional hair care store, $5-$6 well worth it and it lasts forever!) You can use it on your curly hair or you can use it with/without a straightener, it keeps you hair straight for the whole day! It protects the hair from getting fried (if you use a straightener) and it helps the curls defrizz.

I love it and its the only thing I use anymore!

Hope that helps!

• 1 decade ago

By using a big round brush and blow drying each section at a time. PIN up sections at a time. Use the big round brush and pull your hair through the brush as you are blow drying Before you go to the next section make sure it is completely dry first. The wet ness if if just a little will cause your hair to bend and curl. Apply a nice serum before you start and after your done

• danner
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

have faith it or no longer, i've got heard of a pair abode cures for that, once you wash your hair, comb it out and paintings in a pair of million/4 cup of mayonnaise for the duration of your hair, pile it up on precise of your head and wrap a towel around it, circulate away on for 20-half-hour then rinse out. additionally to deliver out the organic highlights of your very own hair coloration (which provides a greater vivid and richer look) do the comparable element purely use vinegar, by some ability it strips your hair of each and every of the residue left at the back of from previous shampooing and provides your hair a real fresh bring up. so a ways as immediately hair is going, i take advantage of a straightening iron and it works great, it is going to additionally provide somewhat shine to it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Herbel Essences has a line out called "Pin Straight". They have a shampoo, conditioner, and many styling products to help get hair straight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

a straightner would be your best bet, otherwise use some gel designed to straighten hair and while damp, put the gel on the hair sparingly and blowdry using a brush, pulling down in sections.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u can get a japanese perm, which makes ur hair pin straight and the only way curly hair can be straight is if u blow dry it or use a flat iron if u use a flat iron be sure 2 get a ceramic one

• 1 decade ago

i dont think there really is a way because i mean if your hairs curley its curley. unless of course you straighten it. i know of shampoos and conditioners that will do that by herbal essences. but it wont make it stright it will just calm it down. theres my answer. =]

• 1 decade ago

Well, blowdry it. ALSO...... use special shampoos and styling products, like Herbal Essences "Pin Straight"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use herbal essences body envy so your hair gets used to change, then blowdry your hair right when you get out of the shower

• 1 decade ago

there are all types of products you can use to enhance the straightness of your hair, also to make it look less frizzy. then i suggest styling your hair with a brush while blow drying it and it'll look a lot straighter then normal.

good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.