Which Jessica is hotter? Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, or Jessica Simpson?

Which Jessica is hotter? Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, or Jessica Simpson?

cast your vote! http://www.blpurl.com/x60

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Give me Alba's as$, Simpson's boobs and legs, and Biel's face and hair. Also, give me an off switch for the mouth. Who wants to hear the blabber coming out of any of those vapid Hollywood chicks?!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Definitely Jessica Alba

• 1 decade ago

Jessica Simpson

• 1 decade ago

I like jessica alba as an actress. I also think shes pretty but so is jessica biel i hate jessica simpson though srry!

Final answer : Jessica Alba

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jessica Biel is quite possibly, the hottest living female on planet Earth... followed very, very, very, very closely by Jessica Alba... An an honorable mention goes to Jessica Simpson, who is quite striking, but from all accounts, the elevator doesn't quite reach the roof with that one !!!

• 1 decade ago

Jessica Alba. She looks very pretty in Fantastic Four 2. But so is Jessica Sipson in Employee of the Month.

• 1 decade ago

Out of those pictures, Jessica Simpson.

• 1 decade ago

Jessica Biel (although that picture doesn t do her justice) she s a bad girl...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jessica simpson

• 1 decade ago

wow, this is a tough one. alba is more the type where she's really pretty and you also fall in love with her lower body, and biel is more the type where she's really pretty and you fall in love with her abdomen and breasts. simpson's breasts are fake and she has humongous teeth, so she's out in my book. yeah, don't care.

i think biel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.