What are my chances of being a cop?

I am 20 years old now and have HS diploma and pretty soon an AA degree in criminal justice. I have about 6 certificates regarding the field and one scholarship given to me by the LAPD. Also I have a President's award from my college along with 3 Dean's List awards. BUT I did do bad things when I was... show more I am 20 years old now and have HS diploma and pretty soon an AA degree in criminal justice. I have about 6 certificates regarding the field and one scholarship given to me by the LAPD. Also I have a President's award from my college along with 3 Dean's List awards. BUT I did do bad things when I was younger. I tried weed 3 times(2001, 2001, 2005) cocaine twice (2005), and meth (late 2004) once. I also got fired once from a job for very stupid reason which did not include misconduct or failure to work well, I was also forced to resign from one for a comment I made of a supervisor, I said he might be gay. I do have a battery misdemeanor which has been expunged and sealed. I was 17 when it happened but I believe it was dismissed because I completed anger management and community service hours. My credit is excellent just a few late payments but thats it. What are my chances??? I also shoplifted a couple of times when I was 17 and 18 but no one knows about it.
Update: I also did try prozac some times without a prescription and xyprexa on a dare from my girlfriend.
Update 2: And do I need to be THIS honest with the background people???? I have said every bad thing I have ever done!!!!
Update 3: I'll be more honest one time I did hit a car when I backed up at the college and left the scene...
And my girlfriend liked to shoplift a lot which I usually also participated in her illegal activities even though I was never caught do I have to say I did?
Update 4: I am getting a lot of mixed feedback from LAPD allowing past meth use. As long as it was 5 years ago.
Update 5: I don't know why me trying prescription drugs is abuse. I only tried it like 4 times. Zyprexa about twice to fall asleep. I have cleaned up my act. I don't know if me getting thatr degree and all those certificates and awards is good enough. I am very honest and open about my past. In the hit and run, the... show more I don't know why me trying prescription drugs is abuse. I only tried it like 4 times. Zyprexa about twice to fall asleep. I have cleaned up my act. I don't know if me getting thatr degree and all those certificates and awards is good enough. I am very honest and open about my past. In the hit and run, the other car was not damaged. My car was. It was in a parking lot of school. The damage was minor I just bumped into it. I have no idea how that can be a felony. Actually most of the stuff I posted on here only two people know about me and my girl. I highly doubt any one knows I tried those drugs. I will try when I am 23 to become a cop though. I am really appreciating all this advice. Makes me feel better and more positive. Thank you...