crct2004 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you know who Sen. Mike Gravel is?

This man speaks with integrity and experience. The media and others play him as a joke, which should be our first warning. How long has it been since we can trust the media or politicians. PLEASE watch his you tube videos and go to his web site.

I believe no matter what party we assign ourselves to, we all love our country and this man has the experience, intelligence and most importantly GUTS to speak the truth.

He believes in the American people to make the best decisions for our country!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fAmhXMHIk8

Youtube thumbnail

&mode=related&search=

Favorite Answer

Wow I didn't realize so many people have been brainwashed!! Mike Gravel is the best thing to come to politics, well since the last time he was in politics!! He stopped the war in Vietnam and stopped the draft! He is a true American all of him, is he nuts I don't think so but many people thought Lincoln was nuts too I guess along with all of our history's great men. What is normal anyway? VOTE GRAVEL 2008

Source(s): www.gravel2008.us

Yes, Mike Gravel did work with Jeff Fisher at Camp Democracy last year in D.C.

I like the self made video where he stare at the camera for about 2 minutes then picks up a rock and throws it into the lake. Yup, Great stuff.

He's a bit on the fringe but has some hard hitting ideas.

More power to him.

Yes he's someone wasting time & money pursueing the Presidency

Nope.

you forgot to mention he is nuts!