Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles ยท 1 decade ago

Blind man walks into a bar and says "Pint please and I`ve got a great blonde joke for you"?

The landlady leans over the bar and says "Look mate I don`t think that`s a good idea "

"Why?" asks the blind chap.

The landlady says "I am blonde,the girl next to you is blonde and one of my door ladies is blonde"

"Oh" says the blind chap "Yeah you`re right I don`t want to tell my blonde joke, I don`t want to have to explain it three times"

star if you like,or hurl abuse if you`ve heard it.

Beauty spot.....

Love your blonde joke, but can you believe this, my wife read it and it took her a couple of minutes to get it, mind you she is verging on blonde with her highlights.

Best Answer

Good one. Here is a blonde joke for you:

Blonde's Pain

A blonde touches her knee with her finger and yells Ouch. The same with her elbow and ear. The doctor examines her and says: Madam, your finger is broken.

• Nancy

hahahahahahahaha!!!! i get that lol i laughed so hard!!! i get it the blind man is a man who puts up blinds lol i get it.... wow ur a good joker. I will award you the most bestest prize a joker can get. Jokesmanship of 2008!!!

• MADDY

Oh come on a little sympathy would not go amiss, the years of bleach has obviously affected some of my brain cells, sorry I don't get it?

ive heard it

and you messed it up

a guy walks into a bar drunk and asks the person next to him "wanna hear a blond joke?"

the person next to him says "i'm blonde, 250 pounds, and world wrestling champion. my friend is 275 pounds, blonde, and world judo champion. my other friend is world bozing champ, 300 pounds, and also blonde. still want to tell your blonde joke?"

he says "not if i have to explain it three times!"

you killed it :]

<3

Not only have I heard it you little, little man. I heard a better version of it. Who dresses you everyday? Do you know the difference between yellow and orange???? Can you tie your own stinking shoes??????

Wasn't too bad. Good for the kiddies.

Source(s): I'm not right.

stick to tokin your joints mate

you look bloody funny

pity you dont sound funny

its star time.

Only explain it three times, what to each one of them?

you look like a lovely boy

heard it..but a good one though

Wah wah wah

Quite humorous...quite...