Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

High school senior dating Middle school girl?

Ok this is gonna sound weird and even slightly pedophilistic, but just hear me out -- it's summer right now, and i'm going into 12th grade (senior in high school) and I don't know how and I don't know why, but I think unfortunately i'm in love. Problem is, the girl is going into 7th grade (halfway through middle school). She's mature, looking and talking to her you could label her as a high school freshman, but that doesn't change the big age gap -- she's 13 and i'm 17. I realize that when people get married that kind of age gap is common (on the same note, I know girls that have boyfriends 3 or 4 years older than them, in college). I guess i'm just looking for some feedback -- has anyone heard of a relationship like this? What is your personal opinion on it? Feel free to give a negative opinion, I don't mind. Overall i'm willing to not act on it and not date her if people consider it to be too weird, but I would really like to have her as my girlfriend.

• wizjp
    Favorite Answer

Try statutory rape if she gets pissed at you.

Find a girl your own age.

unfortunately, when you are your age - this is definitely too big an age gap. You need to walk away and not do this. It could also get you into legal trouble very soon. It depends upon what your state considers an adult. If there is anything physical going on you could end up with as a sex offender for the rest of your life. Is she worth it?

It can work out but it will be very very tough. I'm not saying I would do it, mostly because the fact that she would be a minor when you are an adult, but it is only a 4 year difference. You wouldn't be able to do anything sexual though because that would break the law, even if she is consenting. Five years is a long time to date someone without doing anything. My advice would be to find someone older that really has a better idea of what they want to do with their life, maybe has the same interests, etc.

Sweet heart, I know that you feel like you are in love with her, but you must understand the large age gap and the fact that if your friends found out....wouldn't they make fun of you?

Now, her friends would be egging her on..."Oh, your going out with a senior! Lucky girl!"

YOU however, would be the butt of all jokes!

I once dated a guy who was in high school, and I in middle. We were only one year apart, but he got the worst of it...

Even though I was pretty and mature for my age, he still got so much ribbing from his friends.

You could try it, but NO SEX! Understand? To many OTHER problems in that area...

I just think that that many years difference will be awkward and uncomfortable for you both.

Blessings and luck

Why would you like to have her as your gf? You must know that age differences in couples are common, but the younger the two are, the weirder it is. You are on two completely different maturity levels whether you realize it or not. I would hold off if I were you.

If you intend to become more attractive for a lady you need that guide https://tr.im/D48kR , The Tao of Badass which will “convert you” in to a guy who draws all of the women.

The Tao of Badass is a famous step-by-step program for picking right up girls that's which may work for anyone. Regardless old, appears or how inexperienced you are around women. The system shows you how exactly to become ‘that man'who's wanted by plenty of women.

The Tao of Badass  it will cause you to ‘that man'by arming you with the information of why you have to be like ‘that guy'while giving you all of the get skills you need to become ‘that man'who girls are attracted to.

well when i was in 7th grade i was 11 - lol.

but when i was 14 i was with a 18 year old boy - no biggie

he said he loved me but i never said it back.

and out of nowhere he completely stopped talking to me and left for the marines ..

it shattered my heart in 8954379856 pieces ..

so if ur planning on entering the marines dont give this a chance

ummm..that's a little weird, but you have to think about her too, what happens when you leave for college?! You don't want to hurt her! But the age difference is kind of awkward, I know I would not be comfortable with it, but props to you for being so open minded!

Nothing wrong with a 4 year gap

look i know that age is just a number...but its not the right time for this type of relationship....