High school senior dating Middle school girl?

Ok this is gonna sound weird and even slightly pedophilistic, but just hear me out -- it's summer right now, and i'm going into 12th grade (senior in high school) and I don't know how and I don't know why, but I think unfortunately i'm in love. Problem is, the girl is going into 7th grade... show more Ok this is gonna sound weird and even slightly pedophilistic, but just hear me out -- it's summer right now, and i'm going into 12th grade (senior in high school) and I don't know how and I don't know why, but I think unfortunately i'm in love. Problem is, the girl is going into 7th grade (halfway through middle school). She's mature, looking and talking to her you could label her as a high school freshman, but that doesn't change the big age gap -- she's 13 and i'm 17. I realize that when people get married that kind of age gap is common (on the same note, I know girls that have boyfriends 3 or 4 years older than them, in college). I guess i'm just looking for some feedback -- has anyone heard of a relationship like this? What is your personal opinion on it? Feel free to give a negative opinion, I don't mind. Overall i'm willing to not act on it and not date her if people consider it to be too weird, but I would really like to have her as my girlfriend.
14 answers 14