How come such concern over Shilpa Shetty racism, yet so much racism against British Jews and nobody cares?

I am from Denmark but have lived in England for three years. During this time I have been stunned by the degree of anti jewish sentiment I have overheard and witnessed - I am talking about physical assaults in some cases. There was, rightly, fury when Shilpa Sheti was insulted, yet nobody seems to get angry over... show more I am from Denmark but have lived in England for three years. During this time I have been stunned by the degree of anti jewish sentiment I have overheard and witnessed - I am talking about physical assaults in some cases. There was, rightly, fury when Shilpa Sheti was insulted, yet nobody seems to get angry over the racism towards jews.

And for those who are going now to start talking about the Middle East - that has nothing to do with this question. British jews don't decide Israeli policy!!! There has not been a similar increase in attacks on Muslims, despite what Islamic terrorists are doing!

I lived and worked in the Middle East for several years and believe me, I saw some terrible things done to the Israelis; it's not as black and white as many people seem to think.
Update: ALLEN B: The Romans crucified Jesus, as most people know by now! The Jews never used crucifixion, apart from anything else. And as successive Popes have reminded everyone, Jesus was jewish.
Update 2: DAVE S: There has been such a worrying increase in anti jewish attacks that MPs - non jewish MPs - have raised the issue in parliament. I live near a Jewish school and pupils have been attacked, windows smashed and swastikas daubed on walls.
Update 3: Just to correct the person who said there are no such thing as 'real Israelis'. Er, there are many people who were born there, their parents were born there, and so on. There have been jews living there for the past 3000 years.
Update 4: Shroom: it's the opposite, there's more than you think. I'm not talking about 'negative attitudes towards Israel'. I am referring to AN INCREASE IN PHYSICAL ASSAULTS AGAINST JEWISH PEOPLE. If you read my question you'll see it's increased so much politicians are worried.
Update 5: PAKWAK: What??? I am from Denmark and am bemused by your bizarrely aggressive answer.