Any girls out there that highly regards guys that don't watch porn?

I'll cut the bullshit first - not because of some social stigma/taboo/ethical issue/demeaning to women etc but from a self control/personal strength point of view. There is no question that watching porn easilly becomes an addiction and wastes hours and hours of time. All addiction is fed by anxiety. And if someone doesn't watch it (especially if he used to) then it definitely shows self control and that he is not a slave to sensual pleasures (and also an indication that he has control over emotions which is good for a relationship) . So, Girls do you like non watchers?

Favorite Answer

I do - I prefer nonwatchers.

However, if he insists on it and lacks this self control you speak of, he better damn well tell me he does and not lie when I ask him... (only to find it on his computer a week later).

Being obsessed with porn makes it clear what the number one thing on his mind is... and I'm not for that.

I love non porn watchers. I believe it to be a way of mentally cheating but since it isn't physical everyone is okay with it. Stick with what you want to do, you are normal and I'm sure not the only guy out there that isn't a slave to this.

Any guy who doesn't watch porn is scarey. It's just not natural, especially if they are staying away from it out of fear that they would otherwise lose control or become addicted. Any man who can't watch and enjoy porn without becoming addicted has a very, very weak mind, and probably has all sorts of other issues to deal with.

yeah i got your point, yes i do regards such men. When your minds filled with so much thinking about porn thing wether its a film or pict, you really become addicted to it and as a result of some people here using internet that when they see a lovely ladies they get easily fire up coz what's on their mind is all sex thing. And i believed that is one cause of being over exposed to porn movies and pict.

• kez

I do not mind either way, obv if it becomes ott or obsessive or starts to replace the real deal then its time to worry but its realy a harmless spectator sport, also guys who do not indulge i just say each to theire own, we all like different stuff.

i LIKE ONE who doesn't watch at all. My ex told me he has quited. However; he was lying. Check out this one carefully too. he might be also lying . It is not easy.

hell yeah i prefer nonwatcher but the sad thing is there is hardly any.... =(