Any girls out there that highly regards guys that don't watch porn?

I'll cut the bullshit first - not because of some social stigma/taboo/ethical issue/demeaning to women etc but from a self control/personal strength point of view. There is no question that watching porn easilly becomes an addiction and wastes hours and hours of time. All addiction is fed by anxiety. And if... show more I'll cut the bullshit first - not because of some social stigma/taboo/ethical issue/demeaning to women etc but from a self control/personal strength point of view. There is no question that watching porn easilly becomes an addiction and wastes hours and hours of time. All addiction is fed by anxiety. And if someone doesn't watch it (especially if he used to) then it definitely shows self control and that he is not a slave to sensual pleasures (and also an indication that he has control over emotions which is good for a relationship) . So, Girls do you like non watchers?