promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Where in san diego can I rent a house boat to live in for the summer?

I want to stay on a marina boat on weekends. Where do I look?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are two companies that I have used before

harbor vacations club

californiacruisin boat and breakfeast

depending on what size you rent in can be comparable to modest price hotel room

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Rent-To-Own Home : http://RentToOwnHome.iukiy.com/?vQfS
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

There are many of passions to follow in San Diego and that hotelbye is the area to begin discovers what San Diego must offer. In the San Diego holiday you'll stage external of your rut and you'll investigate new activities while you are here and you may only see that finding a fresh goal is definitely an adventure in itself. One of the areas must see from San Diego is Balboa Park. That park has around a 1400 acre and here you will find famous structures, numerous museums, gardens, and green space. The park was made for the Panama California Exhibition of 1915-1916. The predominant architecture is Spanish-Mexican model, minimal level houses that blend in with the organic surroundings. Among the shows of the park are the Botanical Gardens and lily lake, the Museum of Man, the Museum of Natural History, the San Diego Museum of Art, and the popular San Diego Zoo. Even although you never enter a making the park is merely a beautiful place.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nowhere, rents are steep in the summer, expect to pay at least 1000-2000 a week for a 1 bed vacation rental.

there are no house boats anywhere in San Deigo. Most ordinances prohibit living on the water except in Coranado and that is only functioning boats.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.