Itchy scalp?? could it be from sunburn?

i went to the beach about 1 week ago.... i got burnt everywhere that wasnt covered(yes i used sunblock) i had my hair parted down the middle (no sunblock or hat on my head) and it got burned. i have dandruff anyway and have been using nizoral for the last few months which really cleared it up... no problems... show more i went to the beach about 1 week ago.... i got burnt everywhere that wasnt covered(yes i used sunblock)
i had my hair parted down the middle (no sunblock or hat on my head) and it got burned.

i have dandruff anyway and have been using nizoral for the last few months which really cleared it up... no problems since
i noticed last night that my head was very itchy and very flaky.i washed my hair twice and i still had flakes!!
i rinsed my hair fot TEN minutes tonight and they wont go away

is it possible that my scalp is peeling from the sunburn? any suggestions/helpful hints would be greatly appreciated/

thanks
Update: btw, ive used head n shoulders in the past and it didnt help.....
Update 2: i wash my hair almost everyday and if i cant;i do it every other day
and when i wash i use nizoral