Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Really lame joke...Funny if you like lame jokes.?

Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan

Gonzalez. "How was he killed?" asked one detective. "With a golf

gun," the other detective replied. "A golf gun?! What's a golf gun?"

"I don't know. But it sure made a hole in Juan."

Best Answer

ha ha ha that was hysterical

lol lol lol thanks for the laugh!@

howdy there! lol nicely heres sum lame ones.. a million. 2 peanuts have been strolling down a spooky street at night... One became assaulted. 2. A termite walks right into a bar room and asks, "Is the bar tender right here?" 3. "Waiter! This coffee tastes like airborne dirt and dust." "particular sir, this is sparkling floor." 5. Why are proctologists so gloomy? They continuously have the tip in sight. 6. What do you call a sleepwalking nun? Roamin' Catholic. 7. What did the apple say to the orange? no longer something stupid, apples do no longer talk. 8. What do you do with a canine that has no legs? Take him out for a drag. 9. Why won't be able to a chicken coop have greater suitable than 2 doorways? because of the fact if it had 4 doorways it can be a chicken sedan. 10. fashionable final words of a mafia hitman: "Who placed the violin interior the violin case?" thirteen. what's brown and looks like a bell? Dung. 14. What do you call a guy who by no ability farts in public? a private coach. 15. What do you call spending the afternoon with a cranky rabbit? a undesirable hare day. sixteen. have you ever considered an elephant hiding at the back of a flower? this is because of the fact he hides nicely. 17. What became the midsection-piece of the each and every year Anorexia and Bulimnia victims convention? A cake leaping out of a woman. 18. the place do kings save their armies? of their sleevies. 19. Why do no longer anteaters fall unwell? because of the fact they are full of anty-bodies.

• cats

Lame but not bad. 7/10.

• KJ

Love the cheezy joke

You're right, that was lame. I LOVED it! I'm being dead serious, here. It was hysterical. *passes it on to friends* :D

You were right, it was kinda lame. But it made me smile :-)

• Pete W

Dear Love,

That was the worst sounding funniest joke that I've heard today! Thanks for sending it, got me smiling hard!

• blank

hahahaa that was good, not even that lame star for u =]

lol that was actually a clever joke..

clever but didn;t make me laugh.

• I like it... have a star.