What if he becomes the next US President?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WGGIHqIoP2k

Youtube thumbnail

... How powerful is hope, and can it pervade the air of the United States of America?

Favorite Answer

Wow I just watched that and wow. If by the power of God this man was elected I can see things shapeing up. He's got my vote!!

Hope is what America was founded on. Hope and prayer is what we rely on every day, when we think of our troops in harms way. All hope will be lost, if a significant amount of non-voting American CITIZENS, don't get off their duffs and participate in voting their minds. Complacency will be our demise, if we ALL don't take part in the privilege to VOTE !!!!!!!!! This doesn't mean voting for the latest talent on TV.

Look where we are at now ?

Source(s): Common sence.

As a conservative (or so I thought) christian (I am sure of that but don't fit very well with modern Christendom) it pains me to realize that republicans (who I depended on) and what are apparently religious bigots have failed so abysmally to bring real reform to America.

Republicans blew their chance and hopefully the last one they will get to get things right. Democrats for the majority of my life time proved when they are in power they can't even come close. WE ARE DOOMED.

Don't get this wrong, but Barack Obama will be a shoo-in for presidency if he was white with a name like John Smith. Obama is a John Kennedy with ethics. But alas, the prejudice of the Solid South will deny him. I will vote for Barack Obama, but his electability is just not there.

He has my vote and has for a while...the only person that is offering anything other than more of the same...I can honestly say I am moved by his vision for America like no other politician in my lifetime. Go Obama!!

• jim h

I think he will do just fine as long as he remembers that his priority is to be the American president, not the Black president, and as long as people like Sharpton and Jackson leave him alone and let him do his job.