yeahuhword asked in SportsCycling · 1 decade ago

my friend has a gt dyno vfr bicycle he wants to sell for 50$. it is like new and i was wondering how much it?

is worth? thanks for any info. not sure of the year. it is red and black and the seat has gt written on it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If it is "like new" this is a pretty good deal IMHO. It was probably purchased in the late-90s, for $200-$250, which doesn't exactly make it "old skool" or collectable. Take it for a spin and see if everything works.

The vfr was not GT's top of the line bike, I believe at the time that was the pro-performer, but definitely quality.

If it has a gyro or pegs already installed (if you want them), then it's a really good deal.

Source(s): hey, I was old skool!
  • bayley
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Gt Dyno Vfr

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

my friend has a gt dyno vfr bicycle he wants to sell for 50$. it is like new and i was wondering how much it?

is worth? thanks for any info. not sure of the year. it is red and black and the seat has gt written on it.

Source(s): friend gt dyno vfr bicycle sell 50 wondering it: https://shortly.im/dykvC
  • 1 decade ago

well completely new its only worth 50$ but u still got a pretty good deal even tho u can get a way better bike for 50 more dollars

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

who is they ??????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.