yeahuhword asked in SportsCycling · 1 decade ago

my friend has a gt dyno vfr bicycle he wants to sell for 50$. it is like new and i was wondering how much it?

is worth? thanks for any info. not sure of the year. it is red and black and the seat has gt written on it.

Favorite Answer

If it is "like new" this is a pretty good deal IMHO. It was probably purchased in the late-90s, for $200-$250, which doesn't exactly make it "old skool" or collectable. Take it for a spin and see if everything works.

The vfr was not GT's top of the line bike, I believe at the time that was the pro-performer, but definitely quality.

If it has a gyro or pegs already installed (if you want them), then it's a really good deal.

Source(s): hey, I was old skool!
  • bayley

Gt Dyno Vfr

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): friend gt dyno vfr bicycle sell 50 wondering it: https://shortly.im/dykvC

well completely new its only worth 50$ but u still got a pretty good deal even tho u can get a way better bike for 50 more dollars

who is they ??????