promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Replace interior brake light in Toyota Camry 95?

Well my brake light (the one on the inside in the back of the car) in Toyota Camry 1995 does not work and due to that my brake light on the dashboard is on I want to replace the bulb but i do not know how to get into it I tried to get in throe the trunk but that did not work place give me some ideas :) thank you

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no the brake light in the back glass u can only get from inside...look at the case there will a dot on each side of the case ...get a ink pen and push the dots in that will release the case

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • zumot
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

1995 Toyota Camry Interior

• 4 years ago

Get under the steering wheel and push brake pedal down,you should see a switch button come down when the brake is is pushed down,if not there look for a switch on the master cylinder under the hood. Unplug the wires and check continuity between terminals when switch is activated

• 1 decade ago

if the brake light on your dash is on its not because the light bulb is burned out. you are either low on brake fluid or you have another problem with your brakes. you need to have them looked at. but to change that light you need to pop off the plastic piece thats on the back of the light and change it that way. good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.