Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Has anyone ever been to a wedding reception at Cobblestone Farm in Ann Arbor, MI? Do you recommend it?

My fiance and I are on a bit of a budget for our wedding, but would like a unique location to have our ceremony and reception. We are looking into Cobblestone Farm, because it is a unique location for a bargin, so any advice, about this facility or another you are familiar with, is appreciated. Thanks!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have and really enjoyed it. I had no idea that it was a budget venue. I agree with the other poster though about Ann Arbor. Get good maps!

DON'T get married on a FOOTBALL SATURDAY!

Source(s): Spartan Mother of two Wolverines.
  • 1 decade ago

If you are planning any function in Ann Arbor put verrry accurate maps in your invites. The place is a maze worthy of a Mega minotaur on a good day with no construction. The MI state tree for 1/2 the year is a 4' orange cone. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

I'm from MI and I had my wedding at Historic Greenmead in Livonia. It's at 8 mile & Newburgh (close to the I-275 exit at 8 mile). It has a quaint little historic church that holds about 120 people. You bring your own priest,minister (or anyone else since certified).

We did not have our reception there, but you might be able to. It's worth checking, it was nice we had a very nice wedding. Congratulations!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I won't know about the location. You should hire a wedding planner to help you budget and get the reception and ceremony underway.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I haven't been to that particular venue but Ann Arbor is such a beautiful place.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry,NO.

• 1 decade ago

noooppppeeeeee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.