Has anyone ever been to a wedding reception at Cobblestone Farm in Ann Arbor, MI? Do you recommend it?

My fiance and I are on a bit of a budget for our wedding, but would like a unique location to have our ceremony and reception. We are looking into Cobblestone Farm, because it is a unique location for a bargin, so any advice, about this facility or another you are familiar with, is appreciated. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I have and really enjoyed it. I had no idea that it was a budget venue. I agree with the other poster though about Ann Arbor. Get good maps!

DON'T get married on a FOOTBALL SATURDAY!

Source(s): Spartan Mother of two Wolverines.

If you are planning any function in Ann Arbor put verrry accurate maps in your invites. The place is a maze worthy of a Mega minotaur on a good day with no construction. The MI state tree for 1/2 the year is a 4' orange cone. Good luck.

I'm from MI and I had my wedding at Historic Greenmead in Livonia. It's at 8 mile & Newburgh (close to the I-275 exit at 8 mile). It has a quaint little historic church that holds about 120 people. You bring your own priest,minister (or anyone else since certified).

We did not have our reception there, but you might be able to. It's worth checking, it was nice we had a very nice wedding. Congratulations!

I won't know about the location. You should hire a wedding planner to help you budget and get the reception and ceremony underway.

I haven't been to that particular venue but Ann Arbor is such a beautiful place.

Sorry,NO.

noooppppeeeeee