70% of Muslim converts are women, if Islam was unfair to women then why would they convert?

thats western women by the way!
Update: To people who say that most of them were persuaded by men, here is a very common example: Right after 9/11 this girl next door from California reverted to Islam.. ( her family is Christian! ) she said she did not even know any thing about Islam till 9/11 and then she read the Quran to get some perspective and BAM!... show more To people who say that most of them were persuaded by men, here is a very common example: Right after 9/11 this girl next door from California reverted to Islam.. ( her family is Christian! ) she said she did not even know any thing about Islam till 9/11 and then she read the Quran to get some perspective and BAM! she reverted to Islam.
Update 2: Why there are less men converting? Because Islam would cramp there style as to say, no drinking, no partying late, no sleeping around, no porn, no looking at women as objects or talking about there @ss behind there back.. you can see............ Source: we were having this discussion in my civics class and my... show more Why there are less men converting?
Because Islam would cramp there style as to say, no drinking, no partying late, no sleeping around, no porn, no looking at women as objects or talking about there @ss behind there back.. you can see............

Source: we were having this discussion in my civics class and my teacher told us and he is not Muslim...... I'll ask him when I go to my class next week!
we were talking about this Islam being oppressive to women thing when he pointed it out!