Besides your name, what could your initials stand for?

• tony m
    Best Answer

Hello Erina,

My Initials are in honour of my Mammy

M~A~M. Michael Anthony.

and the last name is by a very great man in my life,and also, my greatest Hero too. He was a naval Officer in the 2nd world war, who took time to see my Mammy while on leave in Ireland and with our Gods help had her blessed with myself.

After the Germans sank his ship off the American coast not too far away from the State of Maine, he had to wait almost a year for another posting, and he was able to out-gun and fast enough to out-run them when the need arose, protecting other ships in the convoys, and he got Medals for the heroic work he did. my only wish after I found this out from my Mam, was that I would make him so very proud of me as a son one day, God love him and rest him in his wonderful peace, but I have not got my Da anymore, but maybe one day he will know I could just have earned his praise, by saving a man from almost certain Death, and i NEVER TOLD THE MAN I SAVED, WHO I WAS. It's still a secret, I am keeping to myself.....Tony M

Do Know Stuff. Delightfully Kinky Sensation. Drowned Kittens. Sorry. Dorling Kindersley Series. Dirty Kibbling Sex. Derogatory Kabbalistic Smart-****. Didn't Kiss Salesmen. Dapper, King-sized Snake. Don't Keep Slobbering. Oh... stop it.

NR

NR may stand for: News Release

National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians

Nauru (ISO 3166-1 country code)

.nr is the ccTLD for Nauru

Naval Reserve The United States Navy

Newsround: A news programme for children.

Northern Rail

Northern Rhodesia

Norwich: NR in the British post code system of the Royal Mail represents the region in eastern England served by the Norwich postal sorting office. (See List of postal areas in the United Kingdom).

Near, as in "Nr Monmouth, Monmouthshire" in British addresses, although it is falling out of use as it is no longer required by the Royal Mail.

Nuclear reactor

Natural rubber

No Reserve when used in an auction (eBay, for example)

No Rushing when used in a real-time strategy game such as StarCraft

Honda NR (also incorrectly known as the NR750), an exotic limited-run motorcycle.

No Reaction in chemistry

Not Rated, when referring to a lack of ESRB or MPAA ratings.

Pamir Airways IATA airline designator

nanorod

Source(s): wikipedia

L.O.

Loves Octopooses XD

Lusty Ovaries

Long Obituaries

Loose Ovaries

RS -

Really Sexy

Rastafarian Stoner

Rest Stop

Rock Steady

Rock Star

Rare Species

My maiden name was Gillian Barbara Hobbs (GBH) - Grievous Bodily Harm. Uncanny really, these were the initials I typed at the top of the case papers which I typed up for the police.

Cover Girl

Computer Graphics

Coast Guard

Cosmo Girl

(CG)

• Em x

Extra Terrestrial!

Milk N Cookies

jag= Judge Advocate General