MySpace versus all other social networking sites? Am beginning my quest into an Online presence ...?

and have opposing viewpoints from clients as to whether or not to put a site up on MY SPACE or try one of the newer ones. ( I am new to this myself)\ Is MY SPACE the Great -Hip-Cool one for 13-28 year olds? That it always was? I don't have time to do them all , it takes so much time & need to pick ONE. ... show more and have opposing viewpoints from clients as to whether or not to put a site up on MY SPACE or try one of the newer ones. ( I am new to this myself)\
Is MY SPACE the Great -Hip-Cool one for 13-28 year olds? That it always was? I don't have time to do them all , it takes so much time & need to pick ONE.

[ BTW > I am one of LA's top HAIR Stylist/Colorist & Hair Loss & Cosmetic Chemist Specialists - so its based in that field ---} take into consideration]

thanks for the help

if you want to see:
killerstrands . blogspot . com &
killerpics. blogspot . com
I know i know - i need help....I'm trying to learn...