How do I get my cat to stop getting the baby birds out of their nest on our deck?

Update: The nest is in a hanging pot above the railing on the deck. my cat does not wear a collar because she finds a way to get them off and The baby birds cannot fly. We just put out a bird house. I dont want to puut sauce because it might keep the mom away.
Update 2: The nest is in a hanging pot above the railing on the deck. my cat does not wear a collar because she finds a way to get them off and The baby birds cannot fly. We just put out a bird house. I dont want to puut sauce because it might keep the mom away. I've also been keep her inand this morning I let her out... show more The nest is in a hanging pot above the railing on the deck. my cat does not wear a collar because she finds a way to get them off and The baby birds cannot fly. We just put out a bird house. I dont want to puut sauce because it might keep the mom away. I've also been keep her inand this morning I let her out and watched her and I turned away and she got one again, but they are still alive.