What do creationists and ID proponents think of the "metabolism first" model for life's origins?

I've read so much stuff here from the ID crowd, claiming that RNA is far too complex to develop without help (A stand point I find strange considering DNA was only discovered in the 50s, and in the short time since then, it has already helped us gain so much understanding of life's origins) But have they... show more I've read so much stuff here from the ID crowd, claiming that RNA is far too complex to develop without help (A stand point I find strange considering DNA was only discovered in the 50s, and in the short time since then, it has already helped us gain so much understanding of life's origins)

But have they heard of the "metabolism first" model, put forward in the latest issue of Scientific American?

This allows for very simple molecules to reproduce, and the very nature of the model makes evolution into more complex molecules inevitable, with life springing up all over the place. (under the right conditions.)

Isn't it time the creationist and ID crowd accept that the gaps still left in our understanding of life's origins are soon to be explained decisively and comprehensively, through science..........and NOT the bible?
Update: Jeanmarie......."the right conditions" were around for 100s of millions of years.
Update 2: icarus62.............thanks
Update 3: pstod.............you've completely missed the point. That's exactly what the metabolism first model IS explaining.