How many of you use limewire and who thinks that limewire downloads virus??

im using limewire version 4.2.11 and until now ive downloaded movies,cartoons,music,games for my phone and no viruses, so why do you think limewire is destructive for the computer, because i see it on the internet that most of the people use bearshare or others p2p softwares to download(until now ive tried allmost... show more im using limewire version 4.2.11 and until now ive downloaded movies,cartoons,music,games for my phone and no viruses, so why do you think limewire is destructive for the computer, because i see it on the internet that most of the people use bearshare or others p2p softwares to download(until now ive tried allmost every p2p software on the net) and i think that limewire is the best p2p software
Update: i use avg antivirus for protection and every night i make a scan and i also have spybot search and destroy and Advanced Windows Care v2personal with which i scan my computer every night to eliminate spyware and viruses but the fact is that limewire doesnt download VIRUSES or SPYWARE(my opinion)