Muslim extremists?

hey i am a jew. i don't think there is anything violent about islam. i studied the quran no part of it is violent. These extremist seem to be politcally motivated. not religeously. And look at these verses in the bible. 1.Exodus 31:15 .Those who break the Sabbath are to be executed.... show more hey i am a jew. i don't think there is anything violent about islam. i studied the quran no part of it is violent. These extremist seem to be politcally motivated. not religeously. And look at these verses in the bible. 1.Exodus 31:15 .Those who break the Sabbath are to be executed. 31:14

Deuteronomy
2.Kill everyone who has religious beliefs that are different from your own. 17:2-7

3.Anyone who will not listen to a priest or a judge must be executed. 17:12-13

4.Kill those of other faiths. 12:30

5. If your brother, son, daughter, wife, or friend tries to get you to worship another god, "thou shalt surely kill him, thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death." 13:6-10

6. If you have a "stubborn and rebellious son," then you and the other men in your neighborhood "shall stone him with stones that he die." 21:18-21

so you see isnt christinaity and judaism the real violent religeon. islam does not say that stuff
10 answers 10