jd
jd asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

Pomegranate Tequila?

I live in the states and is there anywhere I can order a bottle of La Pinta Pomegranate Tequila? And adivce is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Alexia - I have no idea what you're saying.

I don't speak Italian

Favorite Answer

do you speak Italian?

• cappo

You might have got to bruise the fruit with a view to get the liquor in and the juice out - I would not always overwhelm them. Actually heating them somewhat bit and an excessively small volume of water (say one million tablespoon) could also be simply the item to do. I have made Limoncello out of realistic syrup, lemon peels and grain alcohol and simply placed the peel within the bottle to infuse. Just warmness them for a couple of mins then bruise the fruit, that method it is going to free up its essence and you'll nonetheless be competent to devour it and get that best burst. Let me know the way this works out, I could also be focused on making an attempt this myself (I love pomegranate).

I love that stuff, BevMo Sells them on their website for 39.99.

I HAVE HERE RIGHT NOW! BOOK YOUR AIR TICKET TO MALAYSIA RIGHT NOW.