jackie chan or jet li?

i'm a certified jackie chan fan... but that doesn't mean i hate jet li. jackie has only nice words for jet in his interviews. they're friends, jackie himself doesn't hate jet li so why would i?

Favorite Answer

they're both good... well, ah... two of the best martial artists, actually. if you want to have some really fun time, watch jackie chan movies. jet li is more of a serious type. jet li is younger though, and i think is cuter (though he has large facial skin pores). but jackie is well, handsome too. or should i say, very attractive! jackie has great sense of humor too. if i were really to choose between the two, i'd say i'd go for mr. chan! but jet li doesn't come far from jackie in my list of favorites. well, here's good news to all of us who like them both... they have an upcoming movie with the two of them together! read their interviews in www.jackiechan.com. have fun! and ops... see you in theaters!

Jackie Chan. no Jet Li. No... Heck I dont know. I like them both about the same. Jackie Chan is more comical

• Taurus

I also prefer Jackie Chan to Jet Li BUT I there is no point to your 'question'. Can't recall anyone asking you why you hate Jet Li.

Jackie Chan is my favorite but I'll more than likely screw Jet Li.

Jackie chan definitely. He's a comedian.

Jet li is more of action and serious.

I've loved Jackie Chan since like forever. . .Jet Li is cool, but he's more in using graphics and fake martial arts super moves while Jackie incorporates comedy with his style of martial arts

• Jet li all the way... his movies are much more serious and were made way better than Jackie's. His stunts also seemed more exciting.

i prefer jackie chan too

Jackie all the way!!

jackie all the way. he's more agile and he's really fast even without special effects