Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 1 decade ago

World Student Exchange: Can we apply the same to the countries' Presidents?

I wish I can have our PM to learn from outside, say Spore, about how to handle country's economics and have him the ability to select good plans & intelligent ministers.

And have Lee Kuan Yew & a few of his Ministers for an exchange here for about a year or two stint in Malaysia.

Or Aussie's Howard to Pakistan? Bush to Afghanistan/Iraq? (lol) PM of Saudi to US?

Would you think that'll benefit some poor or developing countries & learn more about others?

Bo_$$,

Its working hours now. Are you working hard or hardly working? lol!

Ginduras,

Yes, agree with you.

Miss5mile,

I think our Ministers have to get rid of their neolithic 'empty prides'. I guess younger generations like us (hehe..)should be given the chance. We just want constructive collaboration. That's all.

Hampehkunyit,

GWB? I like this guy, unti I read his story recently below:

The Riddle

On his trip to Great Britain, George Bush had a meeting with Queen Elizabeth. He asked her, "How does one manage to run a country so smoothly?"

"That`s easy," she replied, "You surround yourself with intelligent ministers and advisors."

"But how can I tell whether they are intelligent or not?" he inquired.

"You ask them a riddle," she replied, and with that she pressed a button and said, "Would you please send Tony Blair in."

When Blair arrived, the Queen said, "I have a riddle for you to answer for me. Your parents had a child and it was not your sister and it was not your brother. Who was this child ?"

Blair replied, "That`s easy. The child was me."

"Very good," said the Queen, "You may go, now."

So President Bush went back to Washington and called in his chief of staff, Karl Rove. He said to him,

"I have a riddle for you, and the answer is very important. Your parents had a child and it was not your > > sister and it was not your brother. Who was this child?"

Rove replied, "Yes, it is clearly very important that we determine the answer, as no child must be left behind. Can I deliberate on this for a while?"

"Yes," said Bush, "I'll give you four hours to come up with the answer."

So Rove went and called a meeting of the White House Staff, and asked them the riddle. But after much discussion and many suggestions, none of them had a satisfactory answer. So he was quite upset, not knowing what he would tell the President.

As Rove was walking back to the Oval Office, he saw former Secretary of State Colin Powell approaching him. So he said,

"Mr. Secretary, can you answer this riddle for me. Your parents had a child and it was not your sister and it was not your brother. Who was the child?"

"That's easy," said Powell, "The child was me."

"Oh thank you," said Rove, "You may just have saved me my job!" So Rove went in to the Oval Office and said to President Bush,

"I think I know the answer to your riddle.

The child was Colin Powell!"

"No, you idiot!" shouted Bush, "The child was Tony Blair!"

*******************

Moneycome,

Alright! You take care of the Work Ministry!

I think thebear is a Malaysian, a Thai Malaysian. And I long for Thai massage, hope she would give me a good body squeeze & splits!

Favorite Answer

i vote no money to be the president of malaysia YA.

hahaha

- he weights like a hundred kg and that i've got an athletic physique weighting 60 kg in basic terms - i'm an right now A pupil, he's somewhat like the dummest individual I even have eer met - i'm wealthy, (i rigidity a mercedes to college) ... he's like way no longer - I even have travelled the international .. he has in no way even left the country -the only distinction is that he's greater accepted than me all of those are no longer clarification why she could and shouldnt such as you... she could get down with you casue your you homie.. in basic terms reason u have been given a extreme-high quality motor vehicle and a %. of abs er w.e it truly is doesnt advise a woman needs u... i advise in some caases confident.. yet iof your searching for a dating.. that aint the chica u wanna be wit... and likewise. dnt sweat it if she dnt bypass with u... do you have ne thought what proportion woman would be at ur college..? additionally if it became meant to be itll take place.. and it doesnt could take place perfect now... like it may take place in a 365 days er 2.. it may no longer take place in any respect.. it may take place tmo.. u dnt kno meng.. no1 ever will

I think you should go first and learn from other countries. You should be voted PM! Then TheBear as Thai PM (he never said he is Thai citizen u know). Still mystery for many ppl.

Anybody wants to have continous price hike like us? Now even to eat rice pun kena think twice. But I'd rather have our own PM than GWB.

• ¥op

good idea

i'm thinking of some computer simulations first

I vote DaveStar for KL mayor....:-)

Dave, it's been quite long we don't joke each other

-edit-

trustee, i'm taking 5, series of them, but better than tobacco break hehehe..:-)

good idea for S'porean leaders exchange but Malaysain leaders won't agree cause they're afraid.. haha they should be.

that will be a great idea! for once they should think outside the box....

i vote for that.