Im a female, and have severe lower chin hair. What can I do?

Im so embarrased. People tese me all the time, and Im sick of it! What can I do that wont cost me money, time, or.......pain.

Favorite Answer

Don't be embarrassed, a lot of women have it. :) Something to know about waxing is that it won't hurt forever (your pores start to get used to it in a way) and when the hair grows back, it's finer, softer and it comes out easier the more you do it. You can get your own waxing materials at a beauty supply store and it would last you a very long time but I would recommend going to a salon for a pro job at least to start you off. Once you get the hang of someone else doing it, you can venture on your own with a bit more confidence. Remember, put the wax on in the direction of the hair and pull in the opposite direction...if you decide to brave it! :) Good luck with whatever method you choose. :)

Tweezing or waxing are the best methods.

One painless way is to 'thread' it. This is a technique used in Asian salons where long strings of silk or cotton thread is used to remove the hair. It is quick, painless, and much more thorough than either waxing or tweezing.

PS: to those who don't know the term is 'tweezing' not 'plucking' - 'plucking' is for chickens!

Pluck. First put a hot washcloth to your face and steam the pores open a little, then use a plucker really close to the skin. Pull out only one hair at a time. when you're done, put a cool washcloth on your face to soothe the area, and some light moisturizer.

You could try wax or tweezing. I don't recommend shaving, or hair cream removal. They both make your hair grow back thicker. Try using a facial moisturizer with soy based ingredients like the Aveeno positively radiant it is supposed to slow the growth of facial hair and make it thinner.

you could try threading. Its supposed to be a lot less painful than wax and you can get it done at a lot of nail salons. Just call ahead and see if they offer it.

bleach the hair a good brand is jolen bleach or u can get it waxed at a salon or u can guy wax and do it at home, or u can get electrolysis its a permanent hair removal u should look into it

well, pain is inevitable, love. you can pluck or wax. Bleaching only hides th hair.