what would you do if you caught your partner in the act of cheating???

grab a gun... pot... start crying... tell me what wuld you do if you u called your lover cheating?????

Favorite Answer

I caught mine at someones house... I wanted to kill the both of them... Then several months later I found out they were moving in together in my house. I went over there with a baseball bat and started swinging on the doors and kicking it... as I was leaving(cuz the cops were on there way) I keyed the B word down the side of her BRAND NEW CAR.... iT WAS ONLY A MONTH OLD!!! They broke up that month. Another thing is I was pregnant and did not know that. My hormones were going NUTS!!!

My Grandmas friend said she actted like she forgave her husband and took him to a hotel room. Then tied him to a bed and glued his penis to the top of his stomach... She took pictures and called ALL of his friends and told them to meet at a certain time so they could all see... This lady is like 80 and she told me this less then a year ago... She did this when he was in his 50s.

Get rid of him. A gun will only cause more problems for you. You will get over him cheating on you long before your jail sentence is up. Pot only postpones the pain. Best to deal with it now and move on with your life.

• Hmm, i feel sorry for the guy the my partner was cheating with. Because i would lock us in the room, take a knife and chop his dick off then kick hI'm out and deal with my then ex-girlfriend. Just kidding, I'm not that crazy but i would kick the dudes @ss because i do not hit females. As for my ex-partner i would just kicker her to the curb then and there. She is obviously not worth it.

I would make sure he didn't see me. Then I would just disapear right out of his life without any words, screw that! I went through that once before. He gave me the big sob story and I took him back time and time again. This time I would not even give my new man the chance to explain himself, the only explaination is, once a dog always a dog AND THATS IT.

• Eliza

Ohhh my happened before... what I did was well they were making out anyway I went over threw the girl to the floor and punched the guy right in the nose. After he chased after me and said "she was kissing me" yeah right! anyway I just moved on I mean I was close with him...but why hold on to something like that? after that I always was friends before dating but that's just my way.... you could be different.

yikes, stupid azzholes. i would throw his clothes into the streets, take all the money, break some of his stuff, and write him a little note saying "I'm not that clueless, if you are going to cheat on someone, do a better job you worthless (insert name here)"

then leave him for good. you are too good for him

Not really sure as it hasn't happened. Could act either of two ways, one get real angry, or join in, depending on the situation.

I would probally embarrese the heck out of him in front of his new girl. I would make him feel like crap and make sure his new girl knows that he is a loser.

If I caught my husband cheating, I'd go flippen psycho.

lose his cheating a#% fast before he starts thinking that you forgave him once so why wouldn't you again? and trust me losers like that will re-offend BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MORALS!!!! You will be much happier without him and he- Well- who cares?