Aww man, who else is excited?

Football season is getting near. 4 weeks until preseason. Training camp, preseason, cut days, I just can't wait. July is always the most boring month of the year because there aren't any real good sports on tv. And its the month just before football starts. I am so ready to see what Mike Tomlin will do for us this year. I am going to really miss Bill Cowher. But Tomlin seems to be very discipline, which is what we need. Our offense will be intact, the defense strong as always, but I worry about the special teams. But I think we will manage. I hope Tomlin institutes some Cover 2 so that we won't give up so many big plays. But the Rooneys know what they're doing. They are the best owners on football, and have been for decades. Man I can't wait. Here we go Steelers here we go!

• Favorite Answer

this is big bens breakout year + im goin to pittsburgh on the 11th!go STEELERS

College football > NFL.

But yeah I agree with you brotha you gotta be pumped cuz the real sport is about to come back.

yeaaaah.

I am, I can't wait for the Bears ( my team) to kickoff against the Chargers

i cant wait i just hope atlanta can have a winning record. (they may suck but the ga force r the team to watch in the afl)