What kind of person would wish death on the President of the US? Did that person fall ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and hit his/her little head? This is a public forum. Never ceases to amaze me.

Kelly, I read the link. Thank you for sharing the opinion of Kucinich. I disagree that this is a war for oil.

Favorite Answer

It seems to come from those to young to vote and from the generation that was raised to throw temper tantrums if they don't get what they want. It's a stupid thing to do here because the Secret Service monitors these sites. We know of one that "Wished Bush would get shot like Kennedy did" on this site and she disappeared for several months from here. They have now returned using her old tricks of dozens and dozens of accounts to spam the 9-11 crap and that "Bush and Mossad is going to set off a nuke in America according to her inside sources". I believe the inside sources are the voices in her head. I'm sure you and "True Pat" above remember when she admitted to being on Psychotropic drugs and to all the 60 accounts she has. She's back.

Obviously someone who hates both President Bush & the United States of America.

Well, I personally wouldn't say that on here. But some people have had their family members die in this war or have best friends killed and if that war is viewed as wrong, this person has every right to feel this way, but that is not to say that person would actually act upon it. I personally would seek justice and accountability from him, it would be much more fun to watch all his integrity that he has left, leave him if and when he gets Impeached or convicted for his crimes.

Pat Robertson when he said the US should get in the business of using the CIA to carry out assassinations.

Your bull$hit never ceases to amaze me. I just saw the question you're talking about. There was no threat!

As for the other neo-clown, 'true patriot': You can really shovel BS, with your bogus and reactionary accusations.

Dude.... It seems that they let the Nancy queen of spam 9/11 troll out of gitmo.

Well I cannot say I agree with anything the president has done but I would not wish death upon him...but to each his/ her own

If you make a threat to kill the president I believe that is actually a crime. I don't think a crime is committed when wishing death though.

Bush dying though won't solve anything.

1) Cheney will still be in charge

2) the US will still severely be in debt

3) If he dies in office then he'll be remembered for that and not for all the policy he's f'ed up.

i have to agree with qncyguy21, so far he has 3 people giving his comment thumbs down, which shows the double standards they have. wonder how many more he will get to admit to being bigots??

You mean like when Pat Robertson prayed that a supreme court justice would die or suggested nuking Washington DC in order to get rid of the state department?