is this bad to eat at night/for dinner?

2-4 peices of toast w/ peanut butter & cereal?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no. its still food but it wouldn't be very satisfying to most people. most people prefer meat!

• 1 decade ago

That is a lot of carbs, if you are diabetic definetly bad. If you only do it once in awhile and are healthy - sure it is fine. Do you put the cereal on top of the peanut butter toast?

• 1 decade ago

i think that it depends on your metabolism and what time of night your are eating.

for me, that would be bad because it's nothing but carbs. however the peanut butter is good. try eating only one peice of toast and 1 cup of whole wheat cereal with 1/2 cup of skim or lowfat milk.

• Rckets
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The cereal is fine. The peanut butter is the only thing that can harm you. Hopefully the bread was whole wheat. Otherwise, whatever floats your boat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That's fine if you only do this on rare occasions, but you need to wait at least 3 hours after eating before retiring for the night. Otherwise, you could end up with acid reflux, etc.

• 1 decade ago

yeah it is . they say if u eat fattening food at night and then intend 2 go to sleep . the fat starts 2 collect at night since we don't do any activity [ b sides sleeping]

docters say if u eat cheese b4 u sleep u will get better sleep . studies show

eat something healthy , some fruit, some fat , some protein

u know a little of everything

my cousin is a nurse so yes we eat a balanced meal

• 1 decade ago

I heard eating a heavy meal before 6 pm is the best thing to do. I think snacking on something small afterwards isn't bad.

Source(s): hearsay
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no later than 2 hours before bed if you dont want to gain weight ,

• 1 decade ago

It sounds pretty good. Protein from the PB, and grains and diary....not bad.

• Glen B
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Probably better than what most people eat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.