Does anyone have this title or know someone who does?

Managing Consultant - Training and OD

I was wondering what exactly that you do, or more specificly do you speak in front of a bunch of people?

• AE N
    Favorite Answer

Consultants usually speak in front of people, team or organization, I won't hire a consultant who was afraid of public speaking

I have the same problem when I'm giving a presentation, a problem when talking to many people at once. I have seen many people do this and I have tried it once and it worked; Concentrate and look at one person in the audiance and block out the other people. It's asa if you are talking to that one person only. Better still, have a good friend sit in the middle of the audience and look at him/her so you don't feel uncomfortable looking at a stranger.

Most importantly is to practice your presentation, speach at home in a closed room alone. Every time you get it right gives you more confidance.

If you want to simulate the effect of someone looking at you while you practice, stand in front of those big mirrors

Source(s): Personal experience