Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Boyfriends- Sexy & Outrageous things you wish your girlfriend would do?

like to keep the spark going and for things not to get dull. :)

besides sex lol.

Favorite Answer

get naked more often

• ?

approximately my ex: a million. i became into by no skill in love with him; I basically cared for. (Nor have I enjoyed everyone) 2. His friends have been complete jacka@@3S. 3. I advised his brother that he needed to finger me interior the sea. 4. i might by no skill have concept to lose my virginity to him. 5. His brother "enjoyed" me. 6. His mom hated my guts so i desired to throw a wrench at her. 7. i became into/AM too sturdy for him. 8. I hate how he has no ambition nor course in existence. 9. I knew all approximately the different women. 10. I couldnt believe him a million/3 of the time yet he made me have self belief that i became into particular so I stayed. SO SO this sort of lot of extra.

After ten years of marriage?

Lots more wild spontaneous uninhibited lovemaking when the kid is away at grandma's, rediscovering Bedroom Adventures, making the walls and floors shake . . . you get the idea :)

Source(s): Ten years of marriage and lots of lingering libido. Grawwawwwr!

wish my wife would have sex with me

it all starts with with you girls wearing boots