angela
angela asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is it okay to watch TV once you've exercised and you've been eating well? I can't seem to find anything to do.

Like today I had 2 full soccer games and I played the whole time (equal to 2 hours of vigorous exercise).

I ate really healthy except for some bad salad dressing (11g fat for 2 tablespoons!) and a couple popsicles.

I was done with soccer by 2pm and I was so sore I couldn't do anything but lay around - I watched like 5 hours of TV.

I took a walk too but only half a mile because I was so sore from soccer.

So my question again - if you're fit (exercise & healthy eating!) but you can't find anything to do except lay around, is television okay?

If not, or even if yes, do you know anything else I can spend my time doing after these days of excessive soccer and other sports? Something that doesn't take a lot of energy. I read, too, so don't say read. I also stretch when I don't have anything else to do..I play cards and board games..any other ideas?

Favorite Answer

sure that is what i do after i have a long long long day of basketball

whilst i became taking foster type's to alter right into a foster discern between the individuals in there had rather much the comparable tale approximately there new child which you have with your son. that's what she did, interior the morning she could set her alarm to upward thrust up in the previous him and make him is breakfast and his lunch. She could sit down with him and eat breakfast and then in his lunch bag she could placed somewhat notice in there each and every so often it may purely say see you once you get abode different circumstances it may purely say have a sturdy day or i such as you or purely a photograph of a heart. He by no ability stated something concerning the little notes yet at some point whilst she went into his room she got here across each and every of the notes she gave him in his lunch field under the mattress in a shoe field so as that could desire to have meant allot to him because of the fact he saved all of them yet by no ability stated it. Then she could watch television with him at night she could ask him to observe it along with her interior the residing room and a few circumstances she went to his mattress room knocked on the door and suggested could or no longer this is totally nicely if I got here in and watched television with you and that they could lay on his mattress and watch television jointly. She additionally took him to the movies and out to dinner as quickly as a week or had taco night and pizza night the place they did all of it jointly. He truly appeared to relish that. it is going to take a on an identical time as yet he will come around and open up somewhat greater daily. I commend you for what you're doing it may desire to be difficult on you besides to work out your son hurting and not be waiting to assist him. I choose you the final of success!!! And desire that I truly have have given you some recommendations.

how bout get on Yahoo Answers and ask questions?