High School Chemistry Help?

I'm taking high school level chemistry this year (10th grade) and I want to prepare beforehand. Is there some sort of pre-chemistry articles or e-books someone can recommend?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well i have taken HN Chem and AP Chem at my school...I would recommend you brush up on your algebra skills if u have taken it...you will us it quite often. Also maybe buy a study guide like the princeton review...it condenses formulas/etc. very nicely and is very useful when u have a huge test the next day and haven't studied a bit out of the 1000pg textbook...haha

• 1 decade ago

I would get Chemistry for Dummies-I did. I've been out of H.S. for awhile and just went to college and really needed help with theories and formulas. The book really explains things in simple terms and explains things-AP books are designed to refresh what you already know-not teach a brand new subject

• 1 decade ago

Wow I am surprised someone said Chemistry for Dummies!

Because that's what I was thinking

I refered to it a lot when I had homework in chemistry (I was in honors as well)

It really goes in depth to what you need to know, I highly suggest it

• 1 decade ago

i took chemistry this past year and i found it easy. The main things to know are the periodic table, know all the laws(such as boyles and charles) and most of all know the mole inside and out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.