Can I still get pregnant....?

I had a yeast infection last which has already been treated. I should ovulate about the end of next week. Should that affect me getting pregnant this month?

**last week

***OTC 1-day treatment

Favorite Answer

I doubt it. If you are healthy you should have no problem getting pregnant. But remember even if you are healthy that baby will come when it wants. It takes time, but yeast infections are common and it shouldn't effect your chances. The treatment might, but again I doubt it. Good luck!

The yeast infection itself won't effect your ability to conceive, but I believe the medication might. I had a yeast infection last year, just before I got pregnant. I had opted not to take the medication though because it seems some of those medications can cause complications in conception (according to the label). Anyways, I didn't want to risk it.