Not good enough?

I'm 14 about 5'2 and i weigh 108 lbs but i cant stand the way I look...I was doing so well during track season and I still exercise regularly just not as much and i'm also eatin basically just fruit...I just hate how I look....I mean I take one look in the mirror and i cant find one good thing about me ... i'll break down and go hysterical some times i'll even start cryin in stores...most of the time now i'm cryin myself to sleep...my friends are being no help...they just tell me i have a problem...but i dont...im just tryin to improve the way i look...plz if you have any tips on losing weight, beauty, or on guys plz help

Favorite Answer

your 108lbs, not 180 lbs.... stop freaking out!

use more make up or spend the day at the spa or something.

every1 is self conscious when they are uncomfortable with their life.

go to the mall and ask random guys Ur age if they find you attractive......... i bet you will get more yes than no...

( I'm a guy 55 and 160 lbs... i NEED to loose weight, not you)

ohmy . theres so many girls that have your problem, & i know just telling you that your perfect the way you are, isnt going to help you . but hey, its what you have to hear .

When i was 14 i was 105. & everyone told me how pretty & skinny i was .

your 14 & 108 . & 5'2? your absolutely fine ! i was the exact same height . but i had the same problem as you .

i thought i was the grossest thing ever .

but you have to learn to except yourself . take compliments, dont put yourself down. Dont eat just fruit . thats not good for you . just be yourself have fun ! your just a teenager !

you dont need to worry about that until your older ! im 17 and 5'4 & 115 . & the modeling industry tells me im too skinny .

so you really dont need to worry. & if you complain alot, your friends are just going to get annoyed, and i had to learn that the hard way . Guys will get tired of trying to compliment you & they`ll just stop liking you.

So even though, your not comfortable with yourself, you need to ACT like it . you know ? Do simple things, like wear a little make-up. if you have poofy hair, buy a straightener . Simple things like that .

Wear black, its a slimming color .

i hope everything works out for you(:

you are beautiful even though you don't know it. Think of yourself as the prettiest girl in the world. you'll feel and look better. confidence does a lot! btw, you don't need to lose any weight! But if you really insist on changing the way you look, get a new haircut! it makes you feel like a brand new person! Find a haircut that compliments you face shape and maybe a few streaks! Get creative

wen i was ur age i was kinda the same way, alot of teens are insecure about themselves but hunny trust me i say this there is nothing wrong with u, and don't lose any weight cause 108 pounds is perfect for 5'2. you just need 2 be comfortable with urself. your growing up now and ur body and the way u look is gonna start 2 change without u realizing u will start 2 develop and look like a young woman. just remember we are all beautiful and everyone is differnt which is wat makes us unique and beautiful i hope this helped

Girl, you are too thin already. You have a image disorder. It is when you have a distorted view on reality. You sound like you wish you were still prepubesent. You need to look at some 3rd world countries and count your blesses.

Good music, bought me tapping my ft, and indubitably the music will probably be in my head all day now! FQ : Can i say Almunia, however i would possibly difference my brain while the surprise of yesteray wears off! .... deliver me an afternoon or 2 to recover from this ..... i'm going to be adequate .....*cries* ......*screams* ......*attempts to delete bragging solutions from pre fit* ......*sob*

"Brown eyed Girl"? Seriously? Some guys into anal are going to eat you up.

Anyhoo, you're fine. Christ, I can never see why the skinny ones always think they're obese and the fat ones think they're skinny. This world is wrong.

Don't worry so much,buy some girl magazines.

can we see a pic of u