What Nature Accessory GREEN is your favourite?

As in...

grass

leaves

rainbow

etc...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Another thought provoking question! I love grassy green meadows, & to lie in the grass & look up at the sailing clouds, (these are March clouds as here in California where I live the grass isn't green for very long). The green in rainbows is part of the whole colour spectrum. When the weather is very hot, as now, the lake looks like pea soup. Foliage of any kind after a rain is exciting. They are dappled with sunlight that could only be almost pure white (as a painter), But my favourite would have to be the everlasting green in redwood forests. Or, perhaps in rivers? They constantly change colour, however. That's it, I guess. Hey. What about grasshoppers? Fireflies? STOP ME.

• 1 decade ago

This may be a tad strange, but green is my favorite color and I like none better than moss green. The kind you see growing on rocks or old trees, it's deep but not too dark. I know moss isn't too awe-inspiring, but I still like that shade of green.

• 1 decade ago

the beautiful green of the ocean

• I like Ivy leaves and how they intertwine so interestingly around things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

blue spruce ... that silvery greeny bluey color is just soooo incredible!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shamrock

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.