gogirl2291 asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

How can you whiten teeth without continously having to use products?

I have tried whitening toothpastes and gels but you continously have to use them to get results.

Favorite Answer

paint.

Well, first of all it is never easy to have perfect teeth! Secondly, using all different products could make matters worse. If you use a product and you see results keep using it. It can make a difference in your teeth!! Try using baking soda when brushing your teeth, it may seem nasty but it works and it is soooo much easier then using whitening strips or gels. Hope it works for you!

this method tastes like crap, but it works. get a small bowl (i use the dosage cup from a bottle of nyquil) put about 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in it, and just enough hydrogen peroxide in it to make a paste slightly thinner than toothpaste. use your toothbrush to mix it up.

i use this in the morning, and regular tothpaste in the evening. it also does wonders for your breath - i brush with it way up high and down low on my gums, too, and don't forget your tongue, either. by far, this is the cheapest way to go , and it works just as well as the fancy overpriced popular whitening products.

Since we are in the modern technology stages, we are using toothpaste to whiten our teeth. You know during the middle stages, people are using mint leaves to whiten their teeth. They are powdering it using a mortar and pestle then putting on their fingers then brush it to their teeth. Thats the other way to whiten your teeth.

Stop drinking soda, coffee, and tea. Don't smoke. Do not eat anything with caramel coloring (including ice creams, gravy, and anything else that is pretty much brown...) My advice: use the whitening toothpaste. It's easier!

Hai,

Strawberries or hydrogen peroxide can be used for whitening teeth. Try brushing 3 times a day. Make it a must to brush your teeth every day after meals try Arm and hammer toothpaste or Aquafresh works great. For more details, please check on our website.

Unless you stop srinking red wine, coffee, soft drinks, berry juice, stop eating berries, and any other stainning foods, you must keep using whitening product. It's a drag but it's a necessary evil if you want bright white teeth.

Source(s): I am a Dental Assistant.

Well brush your teeth every day like 2-3 times (you can use teeth whiting tooth paste)

chew gum after you eat it cleans your teeth

avoid foods and drinks thats color teeth:

coffee

cigerrettes

coke, pepsi and the like

tea

you can also visit

http://www.wikipedia.org/search-redirect.php?searc...

take care

Well, have you tried the whitening mouthwash, yet? Use that instead of the other mouthwash... it also gets rid of the gingivitis causing bacteria (I sound like an advertisement, but it's what I use.... there's no way I will stop drinking my occasional french-vanilla)

What i do to keep my teeth whoite is get them cleaned every so ofeten when i go to the dentist and brush thenm as many times i can i like to have my teeth stay white. Just take care of them and it should be fine

Brush your teeth for seven minutes twice a day, morning and night. I swear to god it works. After about two months, you got some nice changes.

Either that, or get them bleached professionally, pricey but worth it.