Mr IP asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Please someone My hair :| !!!!?

Hey people

i hate my hair its a mop and i have no idea wat to do with it

what can i do :(

heres me http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti... this that dont work ( www.myspace.com/skating_lee )

please bare in mind i am currently looking for a job so cant relay dye it bright colours

but i do wanna do somthing with it

please help

Mr IP

locus - i do wear a hat i spent most of the time wearing a hat

im known around my area hat and when i dont wear a hat people ask "wheres you hat"

locust - i do wear a hat i spent most of the time wearing a hat

Favorite Answer

I ♥ long hair. And, judging by many of the other responses, a lot of other girls do, too.

I think you could still keep it long, just trim it up in the front so it's not in your eyes so much (although it is undebatingly sexy) and even it out in the back so you don't wind up with a mullet. You don't have to sacrifice the length too much, just trim it ever so slightly. :)

Wear a hat. What? To straight-forward an answer?

Keep the back. It looks great! But the front needs a little work. Otherwise u should be fine. Good luck!

shave it off - or just give it a trim but take more off the back. if you trim the front and leave the back there is a danger that it'll look like a mullet.

Flat top cut for the summer.

try cutting it to using gel to style it to spike it or give it a pieced look and maybe even some blonde high lights

back is cute get it a little shorter in the front ad u wil be all sett

thats totally HOT.

get a little trim since your looking for a job though. :/

i would go to a salon and have someone clean it up for you...they dont have to cut it all off, but they can make it look good.....its cute tho =]

I think you look hot, don't change a thing!