guys only please?

so i met this guy at a retreat, and he likes me a ton. i don't really like him back. i don't know what do to about it. he is going off to college and i am going to be a sophmore in high school. he said he'd wait for me. but i really don't want him to. i told him... kinda. but he really didnt' get it. so how do i tell him? without hurting his feelings. i really just wanna be friends!!! help me!!!

Favorite Answer

just tell it to his face, he'll understand trust me just be as gentel as you can the first time, but if he doesn't get it the second time just tell it to his face.

Tell him for now to just be friends. You never know what could happen later on in the future. He might find someone and then you won't have to worry about hurting him...or your feelings might change and then you still don't have to worry that much either.

just tell him you don't think it would work and you just want to be friends. after that just ignore him and try not to talk to him if you dont' want to be friends.